View Single Post
Old 11-29-20, 12:26 PM   #5563
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

I'm quite aware of the issues facing the United States and the state I live in with regard to COVID. I know the statistics very well, I look at John's Hopkins School of Medicine COVID Board updates almost daily and see the changes throughout the Union and my own State. Contrary to everyones fears we have been upfront about those numbers and do not hide nor deny anything.

The statistics I'm posting are tracked and compiled by YOUR government, YOUR Union agencies, not mine. What surprises me is when faced with those statistics provided by YOUR government how offended and naive people wish to remain of their own predicament. If anything irks me it's how the hell can anyone can twist the reality of their situation into types of passports and Trump.

Btw, passports of EU citizens are not stamped when entering and leaving states within the Schengen Area and U.K. citizens do not require visas if their visit to the E.U. is less than 90 days. Its the unrestricted movement within the borders of the European Union that provides COVID the same freedom of movement it has in the U.S. Its why YOUR government looks at the whole picture and posts the numbers they do.

Making sense yet or do you still think its about Trump.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote