View Single Post
Old 11-29-20, 11:38 AM   #5561
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

You are much alone there, Rockstar. On my ID papers there still stands "Bundesrepublik Deutschland" and not "European Union" on top of it, and it is German passport that may get me or get me not a VISA for the US, not a EU passport. A passport with "Louisianna" or "South Dakota" written on it will get you no Visa for nowere in the world. A US passport will.

I stick to it, you are irked by the high total numbers in the US and the failure of Trump'S management neing displays in statistics, and so you try to relativise them by desinging you own statistics. Like Trump would do to trick reality.

Your claim is as if one would count all three NAFTA states (including the US) together. If that makes sense. Lets not talk about Mexican or US statistics, talk about NAFTA statistics. They are higher that way, obviously, making lets say Russia's numbers looking smaller in comparison.

I fear the EU will end up where you claim it already is. I call it the European Sovjet Union 2.0. But we are not yet there. Not yet. And I hope I must not live to see it happening. But yes, the gangsters in Brussels want to get there, that much I give you.

Stop relativising. Stop defending Trump. You want to compare? Compare not total numbers and do not throw nations together. Use the numbers-per-100k-of-nations-population. Thats the best comparison one could do: 1. nations, and 2. taking population sizes out of the statistical equation.

You think it makes sense if I start to compare the free state of Bavaria (note that: it is formally a so-called Freistaat, a free state) to numbers from the US? Man, America will look bad then!