View Single Post
Old 11-28-20, 04:29 PM   #5555
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

In Berlin the first of the city's huge hospital complexes is about to shut down its Emergency Rooms, they will not take any more new patients then. Corona has overwhelmed them. Vivantes' biggest hospital in the city is one of the biggest the city has, with the Charité beeing the biggest, and its also one of Europe's two biggest. Two other hospitals, also carried by Vivantes, already have unregistered their ERs, and are no longer free for admissions.

Lockdown rules in Germany are diverse and vary widely form state to state, they are not even close to what would, be needed to bring numbers down quickly before christmas . Calculations show that after christmas Germany will pay a very high price for this folly.

https://www.de24.news/en/2020/11/too...op-berlin.html

The numbers of free ICU in Germany are somewhat misleading, since the normal stations are almpost filled up already, and the free capacities consists of added emergency stations. The problem is that there is no nursing staff for many of these. Germany runs out of nurses, and this although in places they already work while beign finecetd and ill themselves. The late Soirng an dSumemr was wasted with not caring for this problem at all-. No staff was hired, instead even got fired.

Germany claims to have a supergood Corona management. I beg to disagree, over these and qwuite some more reaosns. If you want to see how it is to be done, look at Asia - Germany gets not even close to them.

The government has stepped back from plans to vaccinate the elder and vulnerable first, and now prioritizes to vaccinate nurses and doctors and caretakers in homes for elder people first. Makes sense to me.

----

My blood boils hot when reading religious madness committing crimes like this:

In New York, thousands of sectarian orthodox Jewish nutheads celebrated a secret marriage in closed quarter conditions and with singing and close social contacts and zero hygienics and protection as if no pandemic were there, and in deliberately breaking of Corona regulations (which they have also violated before). Lets hope the virus mows them down by the hundreds, as a lesson for all others. Lets also hope they do not infect others, but that hope of course is in vein, its a nightmarish superspreader event, with the synagogue where it took place having 7000 seats. Freaks are freaks, I dont care what religion.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7483203/s...ew-york-video/