Anvart
Admiral

Downloads: 122
Uploads: 1
wolf_howl15 Applying effects wisely ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urmel View Post
Dear ANVART

We thank you for your constructive information.
All your great individual works "LSH3-xxx"-Mods have therefore NOT been tested or verified by us LSH3.
Greetings from Basel
Urmel/Ariel

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Hello, Urmel and all players.
1) For a complete understanding... the picture shows my test configuration:
2) I do not impose my work. I show opportunities to solve certain problems. If anyone implements an interesting mod I just use it.
Some my mods have been adapted for LSH3 and other mods by (your or no) modders...
If I have not published my works of past years, then there may be various reasons for this:
A) I did not see the interest of the developers of the global mod (even after the video was published)
B) global mod is not a priority mod for me
C) I have neither the time nor the desire to do this (I only played fully in SH3 from June 2005 to November 2005 ... later I only played the episodes I was interested in)
etc.
Example: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...0&postcount=68
and below... You will see that some problems still exist.

P.S.
When reading your posts, I got the impression that you do not understand well what is at stake...
For example, your last post only:
1)"I wish we both would have started a serious cooperation already after release LSH3-2015."
Realization of LSH3_2015 was in 2015... May be you wanted to say "LSH3-2020"?
2)"Today there are countless "LSH3-V15" single works, which have never been "verified" and "officially" released by us, and for good reason!
Because nobody asked us for cooperation or even "LSH3 verification"."

A strange phrases for the developers of a global mod...? Also see spoiler - my test configuration (your main mod + my text file of test mission) and Example link.
From my own experience, I can say that you never use untested or technically incomprehensible mods.
Sorry and
Best regards.

Moses said: "Don't create yourself an idol"...

Last edited by Anvart; 11-14-20 at 02:18 PM.
Anvart is offline   Reply With Quote