View Single Post
Old 11-04-20, 06:20 PM   #2
Gray Lensman
Frogman

Downloads: 104
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
It has happened now too frequently as to become a damn nuisance.

1. heading to get within range of a solitary merchant, 100 feet, slow ahead and when merchant is still out of range, it starts zig zagging. There is no way it knows I am there. Or two ships, out of range one turns about and does a runner whilst the other keeps coming!!

2. Radar off, heading into a port, or or home - nothing showing on blank screens and I keep getting radar hits??

Funny... never happens to me playng stock, TMO or even FotRSU (in between save game corruption episodes)

They're detecting you visually, somehow... Scope up too long. Scope up at too high a speed. Yes, I saw that you were slow ahead. Did you wait until the speed actually dropped off to 3 kts or below before raising the scope? Once submerged, when I raise the scope, it's only to collect data as quick as possible and back down it goes, even if all I see are sonar tracks on the map, but especially once I can see them... Figure if I can see them, they might see me.

Member since February 2007

Wargaming since 1971 (1st game Avalon Hill's Stalingrad)

Hobby/Gaming Computng since 1977 (TRS-80) (adhoc programming & game modding ever since)
Gray Lensman is offline   Reply With Quote