View Single Post
Old 10-03-20, 03:38 PM   #1948
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
We had a video of a Kamikaze attack off Leyte Gulf in a Single Mission file intended to be part of FotRSU, back in the v0.5x days, but I can't find the vid anymore, and the mission file was never released, and removed back when we did a lot of ship changes, and there was just too much to change in the mis file to make it worth the while. Same with the Guadalcanal landings... maybe we'll revisit that... But you can indeed be attacked by them, where ever there is a GENERIC dive bomber call near any of the airbases, though the Kamikaze doesn't "go online active" until after 25th October, 1944 (at least, they used to...). All I can find now is CapnScurvy's picture-ama of it, and there are PhotoBucket watermarks on the pix...

Day of Infamy

... which is now part of FotRSU, thanks to CapnScurvy. Open the Bombs.dat file.

Wow. That is pretty cool. Damage points might be a bit high lol but pretty cool.

Quick question. How to reduce the crazy amount of planes a carrier will spawn? June 1944 trying to shadow Ozawas force and the amount of planes that tf is spawning is ridiculous. lol Reminds me of stock. Running TMO, but in general? I know in CFG file could remove the squadrons but dont want to do that, just their spawn rate is wild. Unlimited lol
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote