View Single Post
Old 09-29-20, 12:25 PM   #2
Macgregor the Hammer
Chief

Downloads: 535
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackdaw View Post
Considering the generally known situation, the one or the other might be a bit bored and no "Corona".... left in the humidor but "the election of horror" at the door?

I have therefore decided to bring forward a release that was actually planned later. If you are interested in missions / patrols that deviate considerably from the usual convoy - submarine - boom-boom, a look at these missions might be interesting.

It is a mission pack that is divided into parts 1 and 2. Part 1 contains beside the missions/patrols some small mods, which are partly encores and partly have to be installed, because otherwise there will be difficulties with one or the other mission. Mission Packs and Mods require that SH 4 Wolves
of the Pacific 1.5 (with UBM) and with FotRS (Fall of theRising Sun)_Ultimate_v0.80_RC1 (...and 2 but not necessary)_PublicBeta_EN are installed!
Most likely everything will work with newer versions of Ultimate, but not backwards. I couldn't test this or all missions/patrols in detail yet. This is also partly impossible due to different development possibilities of the actions. However, in the given constellation of stock+UBM version and Ultimate Mod, all missions are tested executable.

This should be enough for the moment. Detailed readmes and a general illustrated description of contents can be found in the downloads, of course. The latter can also be downloaded here:

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...o=file&id=5668

+
That is something I would look forward to! I've found numerous missions built to historical (sometime hysterical events) but nothing integrated into a campaign. I think you would have to sidestep random generation. I've always wanted to see a historical campaign written about the late war push with the Philippines.

Good luck and I hope to see your creation!!

MacGregor