View Single Post
Old 09-21-20, 08:11 PM   #1873
Mios 4Me
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
One other thing though, and that is the "Why on earth are there three Shokakus there?" question. There are no Shokaku in the FotRSU BOM file, only the Kaga, Akagi, and two Hiryu to represent the Hiryu and Soryu. No Shokaku... in dry dock for Coral Sea damage repairs... The Stock game has 3 Shokaku in it though... so, where did you find that BOM file?... hmmm... ?? lol - You might well have a corrupted Save folder, or only a partial activation of the mod.
By process of elimination, i seem to have a(nother) partial mod activation. You've seen my functioning mod list above and I've discussed elsewhere the various approaches I've taken to fully delete all traces of SH4, Steam, and the Save folders and then do a clean install as well as create a RotFSU directory.

However....

I just loaded the Single Mission Battle of Midway and there were those bloody Shokaku CVs.

I suppose this could also explain the odd CTDs when trying to load two Patrol 2 saves.

How can I ensure a full mod activation?

EDIT:
Quote:
Anything SMXX is a Stock mission, left untouched by us for the most part, save to make the ship calls FotRSU compatible.
I had read this as meaning that the ship classes were updated. Was that incorrect?

Last edited by Mios 4Me; 09-21-20 at 09:05 PM.
Mios 4Me is offline   Reply With Quote