View Single Post
Old 09-20-20, 10:13 AM   #680
Herr Kaleun Suhren
Watch

Downloads: 192
Uploads: 0

Hello Again.

The previous comment was playing an historical mission. Playing another historical mission I had another CTD and the same problem: It just was typing F2. In that moment I was into the periscope room.
I wanted to play before begin a new campaign to see the performance of the game with the new TWOS 2.2.20.
However, I have not waited any longer and I have decided to start a new campaign. The result is as follows:
I have saved the game in the bunker and closed the game. Then I reopened the game reading the saved game and started. The operation has been correct but so far I have encountered two problems, I don't know if they will be bugs:
1.- The XO executive officer displays the dialog box but does not let me enter the speed, distance, bearing and AOB data in order to prepare the torpedo fire.
2.- Upon entering Danzig bay, the harbor defenses detected the observation periscope. Destroying it produces another failure. If you accidentally press on the observation periscope, the scroll keys (A, D, W and S) are locked, preventing the player from leaving the observation periscope room, thus blocking the game.
I inform you of all this so that the developers can verify it and check if there is any fault.
Greetings.
Herr Kaleun Suhren is offline   Reply With Quote