View Single Post
Old 09-15-20, 04:44 PM   #12868
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

I'd never heard the term weegies before today so I looked the word up, mind boggling to say the least, my apologies to all none weegies.

Just 1 definition of the slang word Weegie, there's more but this one says it all, I've no idea who wrote it or why they even think a weegie is the scum of the earth, there's some strange people about these days.

Quote:
A weegie is someone from Glasgow, Scotland. Weegies are the scum of the earth who have no jobs and don't know what a bar of soap is. they have never had a wash and are scared of water. They are all inbred and there father and mother are sister and brother. Weegies have no money and are all on the dole. they collect there giro every week to buy there smack and buckie and then occasionaly go and gloryhunt by watching either Glasgow Rangers or Celtic on a saturday but dont know anything about the team. Weegies are scum of the earth.
"Feed the weegies, let them know it's christmas time"

"You are a weegie, a smelly weegie, your only happy on giro day. Yer ma's stealer, yer dad's a dealer, so please dont take my hub caps away"