View Single Post
Old 08-20-20, 06:20 PM   #10218
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
This question must be a running joke. Or you have no TV and news media.
So no quotes? And I am not talking about his jokingly saying he should get a third term. Perhaps you mean this ..

Quote:
"We are going to win four more years," Trump said at a rally in Oshkosh, Wisconsin on Monday. "And then after that, we'll go for another four years because they spied on my campaign. We should get a redo of four years."
That was clearly a joke meant to get people like you and Chris Cillizza in a TDS tizzy. Apparently it worked.

Quote:
I mean you jusr accused ME of conspiracy theory while Trump in the last 36 hours has reasoned about, once again, how great QAnon is.
Well Skybird that's Trump not me. You seem confused. I don't believe in conspiracy theories, I try to debunk them. It may come as a surprise to you but I am not a big fan of Donald Trump. I don't care for him so you should not confuse my debunking some of the ridiculous things you say with defending him. What I care about is getting the facts straight and not letting political bias get in the way of that.

Let me assure you once again that Donald Trump nor anyone else will not get a third term in office. I hope you will sleep better knowing that.

This may help.

Quote:
"No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once."
The 22nd Amendment to the Constitution

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is online