View Single Post
Old 08-20-20, 08:24 AM   #93
Dmitry Markov
Officer

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I don't see any profit in poisoning this clown for our authorities - he has been known for some very strange "business" schemes which can be called "risky" at least and became so-called "oppositioner" after having problems with his shady deals. So as I always say - look for some property arguments in his inner circle. Or he must have drunk bad alcohol - doctors say that they've found alcohol in his blood (while his friends say otherwise - but as I've said - look into inner circle at first - cannot those "friends" be themselves associated?).
Another suggestion why government doesn't have anything in common with it - they've always freed him from police after multiple illegal meetings and always let him to have vacations on foreign 5-star resorts while some his followers who were arrested during those illegal meetings arranged by him were sentenсed to effective deprivation of liberty. According to Russian laws he also should have been sentenced to real imprisonment as constant organiser of illegal actions - but he always was freed after couple of days at police office. That makes think of his real role in political life...

But western press narrative would no doubt be: " Putin did it"...