View Single Post
Old 08-14-20, 05:11 PM   #10117
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
The US Mail, it's a mess and it was long before Trump showed up. I mean, when you go to mail a package, they ask you if you want to pay extra for insurance in case they break it or lose it. Isn't delivering it in one piece what I'm paying postage for?
But its like that in Europe as well. Yopu pay for them delivering it. And special deals (insurrance, cofnormed reply forms) cost extra.

Quote:
Really, all I get through the US mail is spam, and about half of it is Bed, Bath, and Beyond 30% off coupons.
You have nothing like our 'Robinson list over here? Sign in, and yo get no more advert stuff? I use that. Also on my telephone numbers, from outside the town I live in its practically impossible to reach me on wired telephone. Life has won incredibly in quality. (I do not give my mobile number away easily).

Quote:
Do I want the USPS involved in our election process? No.
the set it up properly instead of cutting it down. And it seems, by argument of the article I quoted, that the messy effect on election outcomes due to the post not beign allowed to be "involved", would distort the rresult even more. Also, there is no ewvidence, NO EVIDENCE, for claims that the post has a fradulent effect on voting results. And as I posted earlier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird
A federal judge has ordered Trumps gang to show evidence for their claim that mail election would forge the outcome. They have time until Friday to bring forward such evidence, or must declare that they just rose a claim. In the past they already had admitted that they have no evidence. Meanwhile Trump has openly admitted that he sabotages the postal service in order to undermine Democratic voter outcome.
(...)
Said judge was called in by Trump himself, two years ago.