View Single Post
Old 08-07-20, 10:39 AM   #1
Paul Riley
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 165
Uploads: 0
Default Graphical artifacts taking screenshots

Good day,

I have noticed recently when taking screenshots that there are 'sometimes' strange graphical anomalies / artifacts on the image when I go to view them.
The most recent one included a side on shot of the UBoat, then I panned back so that the bow and stern are in the shot, there is a weird diagonal 'tear' going through the UBoat, reminded me of the film The Omen, where the photographer Jennings takes a soht of himself through the mirror and sees a tear going through his neck where his head should be. Hope this isnt an OMEN!
Anyway, just to clarify, I dont have many mods active, say about 10 and I have not noticed this before.
I should also add that I use Irfanview to view the .tga files and I am currently in a small type II, but cant imagine that having anything to do with it. My other games are fine also. There are no other errors anywhere in the game that I know of.
So, is there ANYTHING other than what i've just mentioned that could cause this? Oh, I have adequate ventilation in my PC case too.

Cheers guys.

Last edited by Paul Riley; 08-07-20 at 11:23 AM.
Paul Riley is offline   Reply With Quote