View Single Post
Old 08-05-20, 01:38 PM   #17
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendor View Post
Thank you! As you say ... how could this happen, someone has obviously had an intent.
Not necessarily, ammonium nitrate storage sites or factories sometimes blow up here and there again and again, due to unsafe security rules, accidents. A couple fo years ago in China. Two or threee times in Africa in the past 20 years. 1921 in a factory in Germany, history books say that back then windows up to 15 km away bursted. Ir surely is a big Booom.

There was an earlier fire in a nearby place that stored or produced fireworks. From there the fire may have ingited the A.N. , which in itself is not so easily to ignite, they say.

If there was intention, then the intention to not store it away safely, but leaving it there for so long time. Question also may be why such an ammount was stored. Was it really only agricultural need? It gets rumoured that maybe "religious" groups held the ownership rights and kept it for times of war, to produce explosives. If that is true I would not even rule out that the Mossad may be behind this. But that is a very thin theory only, i currently give it no reasonable credit. For the time beign I go with the explanation of a fire jumping over to the storage site and then blowing it up, accidentally.

But in this part of the world you have to expect everything, and nothing is as it seems.