View Single Post
Old 07-20-20, 07:12 AM   #9788
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

I have a two-branched view on that.
I understand that some will (ab)use help in form of money or anything, without giving something back.

I also know that a general equal basic support for all or all in need serving the basic needs will probably not lead to much abuse. As some studies have shown, it creates quite the opposite, if accidentally:

When several people live together as neighbours, they tend to compare what they have, being jealous or proud, or some dismissing any difference. Since they are human, they will soon not like to be the same or worse than their neighbour, so they will start to advance and get better - this is as fundamentally human as it is 'capitalistic'. It works quite well in scandinavian countries, to an extent that there is much less wellfare to be paid than in other countries, although it is basically free.

Whatever, the initial basis for a citizen instead of an abuser is proper education. And that is something a country has to invest, if it wants reasonable and supporting citizens. People at least have to have a chance.
You only do not need education if you are a natural born millionaire

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.