View Single Post
Old 07-03-20, 04:49 PM   #1439
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1118
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post

Just out of curiosity, are ships in game, supposed to be trying out for the part of Casper the friendly ghost...???

Don't know if this is happening in career side or NOT.. but decided to try the training side of things, for dumps & giggles.. and noted a very odd incident when I did so.

In the navigation portion, tooling about in a Porpoise class boat.. sailed past a Troopship Queen Mary & literally was seeing the island.. right straight through it... I went to free roam mode, to investigate this.. and sure enough, NO matter what angle but 1.. I was able to see everything on the other side through it.

The 1 view angle that this did NOT occur.. was when I was overhead & looking at it with water backing it..or any angle that included water back behind it, to be frank.. any & all other angles.. it became see through ghost...

strange indeed... just thought I'd mention it.. dunno if this is known about... haven't seen any thing mentioned thus far...

M. M.
We have concerns also with this model, and may have to go back to a previous version...