View Single Post
Old 06-23-20, 07:39 AM   #1381
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post

I do not know of a way to correct the gauges in the Save folder. I am wondering how you were given a mission based upon a Contact Report when you still had an outstanding Primary or Secondary mission. The internal logic in the Contact Report should not have allowed that. I'll have to download your Traffic and Contact Reports Like Stock and eyeball that. Double-check on your end also, and make certain that you have that set-up correctly...

No, it didn't happen like that. I was not given a mission in the first place to engage a Contact Report, I detected a task force by sonar, then at some point I have used the ship icon in the mission order's page to send a report, then I got a radio message telling me "order to cause serious damage to the task force" which I failed. This could have happened without my campaign mod so I don't think it's related. (BTW the stucked needles happened later in a neutral saving situation).

What I missed to say: I always save the game in a neutral situation only, never when I'm underwater or with enemies detected on the map. I could probably do both without harming the game but in this career I did never do it for sure.

XS

Last edited by XenonSurf; 06-23-20 at 07:48 AM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote