Old 06-17-20, 04:23 PM   #10
Hebe Vollmaus
Lieutenant

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelevra1987 View Post
8<--
but now I come to the core of the post .. I have seen this video. I put the link:

nobody in the forum knows anything about it? I have been raping the internet for 2 weeks to find it!!!! HELP
I'm not nobody. I have seen and used this nuke-torpedo by myself with my SH3-install, but not with this buggy jumping smoke in the video. One Torpedo was enough to eleminate any vessel within ~3km.

As this was around May 2007, i have not modified the files by myself. Time was pre "Silent 3ditor". My first S3D_alpha02.rar was dated Feb 2008. There was "SH3MiniTweaker" or evan HEX-editing at that time.
I have downloaded this "Torpedo_nuke.zip" from a japanese site, which not exist today. And there still only exist an Archive probably made before this nuke came out:
https://web.archive.org/web/20060504...game/index.htm
As everyone can see this Archive is from May 2006.

I also have a Google-translation of May 2007:
Quote:
  1. To backup necessity and /data/Library/
  2. At TweekSUB, in embarkation warship to T-III or T-IV-Falke conversion.
  3. SPY-SAT (convoy complete visiblity) introduction is desirable.
  4. Above radius 3000m it leaves from the central warship
  5. Because thunder speed is the modification being completed in 55knot, 2 minutes it waits a little.
  6. After discharge, when the staff is arranged in repair, it is good.
  7. If there is our warship within radius 3000m, being bombed and balance cannot be maintained and the damage is worn.
  8. The warships which are bombed give the damage to the turret/depth charge device.
If this nuke is seen (inGame) once, thats it. No Fun!
Only interesting thing about this (in general) is how it is done.

Greetings.

Damn! Talking about new things on an old game is - not that easy.
Hebe Vollmaus is offline   Reply With Quote