Old 06-12-20, 04:29 PM   #543
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz Klum View Post
Hey all,

I created a small fix pack for this wonderful mod that fixes some localization errors. Namely, it fixes:

The Messages from BDU being in French: Set them back to English.

The Recognition Manual Covers (I redid them all, credits to HK_101 for the correct names for the Covers.) Also, I redid them in a new font, but you'll just have to wait and see the surprise on that one.

You now get renown for sinking neutral vessels, but you get twice as much renown for sinking allied vessels (exact levels are now 1 for neutral, 2 for allied.)

When you get a radio message, it will no longer say that its from 'COMSUBPAC' on the document - now it properly says it's from BDU.

However, as the original mod is Fifi's intellectual property, I'm not sure if I can release the fix without his permission.

Therefore, I am humbly asking Fifi for his permission to upload my fixes to his mod.
Don’t forget the base is Lurker’s work my friend! But of course you can upload your mod fix here
Good news people are still trying to enhance our job
It will be to activate on top of all without any problems i hope....and probably a new career start mandatory.
Fifi is online   Reply With Quote