View Single Post
Old 06-10-20, 08:38 PM   #8
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Good grief, you think a cop with any intelligence at all would know better than to kill someone this way.
Perhaps intelligence had everything to do with it imho. Having seen the video, been trained an used restraint methods myself, doing a carotid artery restraint over a trivial bad $20 dollar bill beef for 8 minutes on a handcuffed man makes no sense on its face alone. The fact that officer Chauvin worked an off duty gig for 17 years at a club where Floyd worked four years, speaks volumes. No officer doesn't know his crew and their backup talents threat assessmentwise in case of serious altercations where alcohol is a factor. I've been there and done this from New Years eve bar festivities to large flea markets and know who to count on...Clearly officer Chauvin would have noticed all members of his security crew especially as distinctive as Mr. Floyd. Ergo, he killed someone he actually knew, ignoring pleas for mercy. Mr Chauvin, currently being divorced, and owning another residence in Florida obviously has a high overhead on his officer's salary. A sure bet: Ms Chauvin won't be collecting on his pension! By two autopsies, Mr Floyd had drugs in his system when he passed. Drugs and clubs...not real stretch The relationship between the two co-employees needs thorough scrutiny; murder two might not be the correct charge after all...

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote