Old 06-09-20, 08:44 PM   #1268
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
So long as it's not s7rikeback we see on the news...

OK, we had that fixed on all accounts before... I'll look into it. That is in the menu.txt file, and is pointed to with a number... looks like phrases 1011 and 1012... which look to be switched, but let me check the calling location... I thought it had been switched at the source so that both the audio and text would then be correct, with the correct speed setting - which when you ask for Ahead one third, you do get one third, correct, and the boat speeds up to Ahead two thirds when you ask for it on the telegraph or keyboard? Thanks.

Edit: OK, it all looks good here, I'll try the game in a bit, but had you noodled with, or replaced the Commans.cfg file, or the menu.txt file? Thanks
Commands.cfg, not that I recall of.. I did recall looking at the menu.txt file & swapped around 1011 & 1012 so that it was in the order:

1011=Ahead 1/3 (one third)
1012=Ahead 2/3 (two third/s)

BUT.. I did that a bit back... and no idea when this started occurring what with the reversal of the text confirms for speed commands vs the audio one's, I do have that patch you set up for d/l recently.. Dunno if that (possibly?) could have implications of it occurring... Not saying it is the direct cause, just saying it wouldn't hurt to check to ensure it isn't a possible one.

Not at the computer atm... Will recheck that directly & post My findings...

p.s.

Boat I'm in, is a Sargo based out of Manilla, an not sure of the date, but it's early on in the earliest career start off. Only 2-3 days out of port. Orders to patrol Luzon Straights for 10 days, iirc...