Old 06-09-20, 02:17 PM   #1263
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: Missing .cfg files...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
I don't know where you've got those two files from Mr beanie as they're not in my sea folder.
I've unzipped the 100_FalloftheRisingSun_UltimateEdition_v1.1_EN zip file again on another hard drive and the .CFG files of those two ships are NOT in the sea folder.
So Mr beanie, you've got them but I haven't, a roll call of whose got them and who hasn't is needed me thinks.

IF THE SKIPPERS WOULD TAKE A MINUTE OR TWO OF THEIR TIME TO LOOK FOR THEM WE'LL FIND OUT ONE WAY OR AN OTHER, ooooohhhhh, wasn't that a song by Blondie.
Took a moment & went through:

C:\Games\Silent-Hunter\SH4-Steam\steamapps\common\FotRS\Data\Sea

from there went into the folder for each ship type you made mention of Moonlight...

& CAN confirm the .cfg's for each of them, are indeed in My copy of FotRSU-EN v1.1

No idea what went wrong for you, but... they are indeed there for Me.

Only thing I can suggest doing would be to see of re-downloading the mega mod & if you haven't done so already by now.. see of snatching a hold of the beta patch that propbeanie set up to download, as well.

Edit:

Doing a search through:

C:\Games\Silent-Hunter\SH4-Steam\steamapps\common\FotRS\MODS\FotRS-U-ENv1.1-SH4v1.5\Data\Sea\

then going through the same ship roster in the sea folder for each 1 you mentioned... yeilds no .cfg for them... as such, suspect it is because they are IN the stock SH4 folders for ships in the sea folder of it.

Long & short of it, disregard My suggestion of re-downloading the mega mod.. but.. I still stand by the suggestion, if you haven't done so already.. snatch a hold of the beta patch by propbeanie.. and ensure activating it right after the mega mod.

Mad Mardigan

Last edited by Mad Mardigan; 06-09-20 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Re: updating My original post, due to error... got ahead of Myself, being in a hurry to answer... ''D'Oh''.!
Mad Mardigan is offline   Reply With Quote