Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Wtf and why did they do that? There is blood coming out of his ear, he surely has suffered a basal skull fracture. I hope he survives.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post
This is disgraceful. This older gentleman was hardly a threat to these officers. The 2 police officers identified in the video have been suspended. 57 members of the emergency response team resigned in support of these 2 officers. This video took place in Buffalo, New York.

The elderly man in the video is in the hospital in serious condition but he is alive. Hopefully with good hospital care, he will be alright.
Yep, the public deserve better but there is more to this story apparently.

Quote:
According to the Buffalo News, the members have stepped down from the Emergency Response Team, but not the police department itself.

John Evans, president of the local police union, told the newspaper: "Our position is these officers were simply following orders from Deputy Police Commissioner Joseph Gramaglia to clear the square.

"It doesn't specify clear the square of men, 50 and under or 15 to 40. They were simply doing their job. I don't know how much contact was made. He did slip in my estimation. He fell backwards."

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said on Friday the two officers should be fired, and called for the incident to be investigated for "possible criminal charges". https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52945190

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote