View Single Post
Old 06-04-20, 02:32 AM   #7
DURUK
Shore leave

Downloads: 95
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pancoast View Post
I'm sorry, I forgot all about your using IABL. It is the culprit. If you look in the Sea folder in that mod, you'll see *shp.tga in each ship's folder.
That is the tga giving you those icons in your screenshot. If you don't want them, simply rename them all (i.e. tgx) or delete them all.
I'd suggest making a JSGME mod to do such. If you're not sure how to do that, I'll make one up for you. Very easy.
HA! Makes very much sense with campaign ships being defected and IABL modifying exactly those. Yet strange that no one else has experienced the issue, since nothing is said in the pdf and readme documents coming with the mod.

There are 22 folders in the Sea folder of that mod, I suppose I should delete or rename all of their shp.tga files, right? A separate mod would be nicer for future use, yet I wouldn't want to trouble you anymore with making a mod specifically for me. Can you advise how I can get to overwrite tga files with tgx files?

I'm glad that the case seems to be solved with my enthusiasm to play not completely gone (it has been 5 days of trials and errors)

Thank you again for your help and to the nice people who wrote all these great modes
DURUK is offline   Reply With Quote