View Single Post
Old 05-13-20, 01:05 PM   #992
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

A technical question about traffic and being able to spot enemies:
I have read the 'game stability' and 'known issues' PDFs, and I'm quite familiar with the right 'save game' procedure and what to avoid etc.
However, I suspect that if I save the game, then all my invisible targets that I could find will also disappear until new targets will spawn, is this correct?
What I mean is in particular:
Let's say you have spent 2 hours without finding a target, and suddenly you get a radio report of a convoy 400 nm away, and you are able to intercept it. Now If I save the game and quit, would this convoy still be in the game after reloading the save, or has it disappeared and I will not find it if trying to intercept it?
Same question for 'invisible' targets that are nearby but which I don't see visually, or by sonar or radar yet; will they disappear if I save and quit the game?
Problem is that I can hardly spend more than 3 hours in a row playing without saving and interrupt the game, so what would be the solution to keep the tactical game situation when saving?

Compared to TMO+OTF or RFB, how much more traffic is in the FOTRSU 3d-world? I know there are so many more ship units and much better visual grafics, but is the campaign traffic also increased?

Thanks!
XS

Last edited by XenonSurf; 05-13-20 at 01:20 PM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote