View Single Post
Old 05-11-20, 01:47 PM   #210
Kapitän
The Old Man

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pancoast View Post
Just use the "find" function in notepad to find the one you want. Type in a word for the search. I.e. If shift n controls the uzo, you could type "shift n", "shift+n", or "uzo" into the "find" function to find it.
There is also a program to change the keystrokes to whatever you want. Can't remember the name of it, maybe do a search in the downloads section.
The commands.cfg file is a very simple format, easy to make changes.
Hi, I now tried the following:

In the Mod, I took out/deleted the cfg. file, with the commands in it, which are the only files in the cfg. file of the Mod.

Instead of this I added the following command lines in the cfg. file of the game itself, as new lines after the last entry in the Nav Officer commands, with the running numbers:

[Cmd263]
Name=Navigation_officer
Ctxt=1
Key0=0x44,Cs,"SHIFT+D"
GoBack=Navigator_view

[Cmd264]
Name=Navigation_officer_End
Ctxt=1
Key0=0x44,Cc,"CTRL+D"

Now what it is happening is, that when I press SHIFT+D or SHIFT+N, both the UZO is placed on the bridge and the crew appears on the deck (and visa versa, when I press CTRL+D or CTRL+N).

My question is: How do I need to change the above entry, so that when I press SHIFT/CTRL+D, the UZO is not affected by that action but only the crew is placed on/removed from deck, i.e., that the UZO will only be placed on/off the bridge, when pressing SHIFT/CTRL+N?

And here are the UZO commands:

;NAVIGATION OFFICER

[Cmd250]
Name=Navigation_officer
Ctxt=1
Key0=0x4e,Cs,"Shift+N"
GoBack=Navigator_view

(...)

[Cmd262]
Name=Navigation_officer_end
Ctxt=1
Key0=0x4e,Cc,"CTRL+N"
GoBack=Navigator_view

Last edited by Kapitän; 05-12-20 at 04:01 AM.
Kapitän is offline   Reply With Quote