Old 05-08-20, 02:48 PM   #13108
kapuhy
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 72
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
That would be really great.
I have one question regarding your small motor coaster. Would you prefer to keep it as a standalone mod or do I have the permission to implement the original version into the TWoS? I've added full support for her, including new coastal traffic lines, new groups, destinations ect. I've also made few tweaks in damage model to fix earlier mentioned issues although the boat still isn't too much damage resistant (such small ship shouldn't be after all IMO )
Of course, I would prefer the second option since many new players have problems with manual modding. That way we can have both, a standalone mod for people with custom modlists and also one version in TWoS which we can improve later if necessary.
Feel free to implement my coaster or any other ships I'll make in TWoS. Your megamod is the reason I didn't flush SH5 from my drive within a week from buying the game and I'll be glad for my ships to feature in it

I've made some fixes to motor coaster as well (improved model a bit, fixed texture errors and remade damage model as well). I'll post an updated version this weekend, so you can use my model/texture tweaks along with your damage model if you wish.
kapuhy is offline   Reply With Quote