Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Thanks Jim for the specs on the camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichhörnchen View Post
Thanks, Jim... I never knew that. It seems to be a very good camera and she's had it for years, never any problems
Great Camera E. I have a Canon S2 IS. It is a 5.0 Mega pixel camera and features image stabilization and 12x zoom. Although it has a relatively low mega pixel rate, the sensor suite is great. I also have a Olympus E 300 Evolt in 8.0 Mega Pixel trim with 14-45 mm and 40-150mm lenses.

The Canon is great if you want to take great pictures in an uncomplicated way or format and on the run. The Olympus is great if you want to interchange lenses with zoom. It uses manual zoom but auto focus. It features a built in flash but docking for an external flash as well. The sensor suite on the Olympus is excellent as well. Both camera's can be purchased fairly inexpensively now relative to their cost when new. The Olympus can also use higher end Sigma lenses. Both camera's capture enough detail to take portraits as well to blow up. After seeing the images Moira's camera took, I will look into one but mine still do a great job.

Last edited by Commander Wallace; 05-05-20 at 06:09 PM.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote