View Single Post
Old 05-02-20, 07:26 PM   #3330
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Even some scientist agree with Skybird, in his statement that lack of D-vitamin is why people from certain countries or skin colour are more anti-resistance against this Corona.

https://www.iflscience.com/health-an...TBif2wlORC22Mo

Markus
IN case somebody now concludes to just consume higher doses of vit d, please google it carefully before you do. High consummation of vit d can negatively affect your calcium balance, calcium than does not get build i to bones, but saturates the blood, leadind to blocked arteries and kidney stones. Therefore consummation of vit d must be accompanied with consuming vit k complex and magnesia as well.

Google is your friend. Be advised that recommendations for daily doses vary dramatically in different nations, from 1000 to 20000 international units. I currently take 20000 indeed, but will reduce that to a daily dose of 5000 after 4 to 6 weeks, when i assume the reservoir is filled up. I take vit k complex, with time delay, and magnesium as well. And vit c and selen. Its all ammo supply for the immune systems guns and rifles. It does not give it any more guns and rifles - but those it has will be fully loaded to the maximum of their magazines. That is what it is about.