View Single Post
Old 05-02-20, 10:00 AM   #3316
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I agree with ya buddy. But I still cant let go the coincidence of the lab being just a few blocks away from the wet market. Reports that Wuhan lab has been seen as a bio-security risk for several years. Coupled with Wonder Bread's ego letting fly something he may have heard during one of his intel briefs.

China I think kept the lid on it because it would be extremely embarrassing to be caught screwing up AGAIN. Anyway, the narrative MUST lead us to believe it wasnt the Chinese government or the Wuhan Lab otherwise something worse than the virus might happen.
Good points Rockstar from the beginning I thought the lab was at falut and that there was some kind of connection with Chinese student researchers being expelled from colleges in San Francisco. I had a little help with the thinking when my boss said someone in the lab sold the research animals to the market nearby and pocketed the money instead of destroying the animals.

If this virus is not man made it is man to blame

I like your post too Platapus showing us all that good that can come out of this history making world wide calamity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platapus
In any crisis, there are people who are looking for someone to blame and then there are people looking to find ways to help.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote