View Single Post
Old 04-25-20, 03:21 PM   #13063
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingFish86 View Post
I'm sure my wife meant well when she bought me the uPlay version lol. she probably didn't intend for it to be the worst possible version to buy for modding (and it annoyed me slightly that i had to install yet another launcher onto my computer). I don't mind buying another version of the game but unfortunately my search has been fruitless. It seems that steam uk does not sell it for cheap (it is available only as part of a collection for £25). Disc copies are available on eBay, but only from germany at a price of around £14. Not to sound like a cheapstake but i begrudge paying that amount of money for a game i already own, particularly when the money won't actually go towards the developers and count in a "make more of this game, people like it" kind of way.

I may have to sit on this for a little while, and once world events mean i can go back to work i may rethink and loosen the purse strings a little.

Thanks for your reply
I can imagine how you feel ShootingFish and I could undersign some of your phrases. Buying back the game would have been an option if the price was a fairer one, but it seems that these days that's not the case.
I am sure that there are better way to solve your issue (I myself gave you an alternative), and that eventually you will manage playing TWoS in all its splendour.

gap off
gap is offline   Reply With Quote