View Single Post
Old 04-24-20, 04:58 AM   #3135
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

As I've said before, I have full and complete confidence he will say or do something between now and the Election that will tank his reelection bid...

Aside from the should be obvious consequences of using caustic/toxic disinfectant chemicals internally, his other suggestion of somehow using ultra-violet (UV) light internally is equally as deranged; I do recall having read over the years that among the many possible ill-effects of UV, one was the suppression of the immunize system when UV is used to treat internal organs; I recall the question came up when it was suggested UV could be used to destroy cancer cells in the body which might sound, on its face, reasonable to some extent, the fact UV is sometimes the cause of some cancers (e.g., skin cancer), it, like many other proposed topical internal 'cures', may actually damage or destroy healthy cells and/or tissues; and the suppression of the body's immune system by UV would render a patient less able to use its own defenses to aid in fighting off the malignancy...

The really big fear I have is some of his lemming supporters may actually try to inject themselves with or ingest disinfectants based on his deranged musings and declarations; he's already got the blood of one of his followers on his hands...

...and, no ,there is no law or requirement(s) on the books pertaining to the sanity or intelligence of someone seeking the office of POTUS: as we are seeing, any idiot stupid fool can one day become POTUS...

Trust doctors, not politicians, about your medicine and health...

<O>