View Single Post
Old 04-23-20, 05:09 PM   #3122
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

FED is about to inflatedollar "money" volume with book money free of any material safety by 13%.

Thats as if I pay the baker by telling him "See you!"

13% more dollars in the world.

I will laugh tears when the easyminded again see stocks prices and prices for arts and property going up and then claim that this means that wealth is growing and the stocks market does well and booms. They have not understood alreadsy the last stocks bubble.

The EU has agreed a biblical aid package, too, should be paid out via EU budgets that for that purpose gets boosted up. The ECB should provide this with according buying of toxic bonds and papers as "safeties", which means Maastricht has now gotten the last nail in its coffin and the laws strictly prohibiting state finacing by the ECB has been officially and with acceptance of Germany beeing slaughtered. All principles of fiscal discipline and national self-responsibility or budgets policy and debts, have been abandoned, all of them. They simply do no longer exist. In the US, this is the case since decades anyway.

The complete fundament on which the Euro once was claimed to have been founded on, now is officially buried.

Its state-wanted money devaluation at its maximum. Debts will become the new bartering currency. Payment will become a word rendered meaningless.

Not that anything of this is surprising, it was perfectly forseeable. I just hate to be right.

There are no more escape hatches left, except gold. I wonder when they prohibit private owning of it again.

Be advised that the cash you hold, at just any moment can be declared invalid now. This month. Next year, in five years, or 8 years and 4 months and 2 weeks and 6 days. Anytime.

States that reserve a minting monople for themselves, should immediately be declared war on by the population, and brought down. Else they bring the people down: every damn single time, with not one known historical exception so far.