View Single Post
Old 04-16-20, 03:35 PM   #15
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

There was no joke from my part, I was sincere and not sarcastic, what I mean is: if in 7 years the hardcore players above didn't find a solution then - you can guess there is none or it would have been posted here. That's why I said Cyrus could perhaps lose time...

Now, meanwhile I've taken a look about how to correctly install GFO, it's not that simple, there are patches to correct some missions which cause CTD (maybe the trouble comes from there). Here an extract that could help:

-----------------------------------------
CTD Issues with GFO:

there are CTD issues with a few of the single missions i included in GFO and below i will explain how to fix this:

anyone who uses GFO should manually delete all of the added single missions found in my GFO mod, they have about 6 or 7 with file errors that cause CTD issues that only show up under certain times or conditions so delete the missions that are numbered SM102 thru SM115 in the "singlemissions" folder found in GFO and then place the missions from this mission pack that has the newly fixed versions for all of those missions plus a few extra missions not originally found in GFO group numbered SM102 thru SM115.

get the tambor198 mission pack here: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=158202
-----------------------------------
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote