View Single Post
Old 04-12-20, 10:10 AM   #2713
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
I asked the pharmacists if they had any masks available and she said they hadn't had any for sale in well over a week and noted that some places, like Home Depot hardware stores were automatically delivering their stocks to hospitals just as soon as new shipments arrived. I had to go the a Walmart Superstore last Thursday wearing a homemade mask, but when I was walking through the parking lot from the bus stop, there was a young guy selling new masks from a bag he was carrying, so I bought two of the masks, one to wear and one as a spare, just in case...

<O>
Good for you that you bought two more mask I hear the cloth ones don't last very long and that the only mask worth wearing is the N95 mask, but of course they are not available anywhere ... Uncle Sam says they are working on having 39 million N95 mask very soon.

Sounds like at least part of America will continue to wear protective gear for a long time

I ordered ten (10) cloth masks from newegg two weeks ago for only $10, but they haven't even been shipped yet. Probably some far away country, uh?

I just checked and they have been shipped:

Shipped
4/11/2020 10:17 PM
SHENZHEN, CHINA
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote