Old 04-04-20, 06:50 PM   #13
Noonai
Swabbie

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav Schiebert View Post
U-51's WAR DIARY

A while back I wrote up a full War Diary, or KTB, for a patrol to the US coast. Well, I read it again recently and so enjoyed reliving a patrol that I thought I'd do another!

Also there's been a bit of chat on some threads about people's different motivations in playing, so some after that realistic immersive experience while others might just be after a relaxing submarine-style game with a bit more of an arcadey feel for it - and everything in between.

Hopefully, as well as being mildly entertaining, you can see a few of the decisions that were taken and I'd love to hear what you think! As with the last one, I've dressed it up a bit - it's written 'in character' and with a few colourful details added, especially with regards sinkings and speaking to crew etc.

It's about 10 pages but you can just scroll through and find the big blocks of solid text ... they're the sinkings! This was the start of a new DID tour, my first character is Josef Lutzow starting in Sept 1939. Enjoy!

U-51's WAR DIARY
Old post and I don't even know if the author is still active but hope is free! What tool or software was used to create this report? I just started playing because I spent many hours reading KTBs and that's why I got hooked to this game. I want to track my patrols too and this reports are so cool... Thanks in advance!!
Noonai is offline   Reply With Quote