View Single Post
Old 03-24-20, 08:02 PM   #1816
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Kaisers hospitals threatend to fire nurses on the spot if they dare to wear face masks during their work on Covid19 patients. Texas governor babbles on throwing grannies before the bus in order to save the economy, claiming they are delighted to sacrifice themselves for somebody else's dollars. A carricature of a president to flush hundreds of thousands of citizens down the toilet in order to leave pandemic countermeasures early not to ruin his reelection campaign completely.

A lot of stuff happning in the Us that just leaves you wondering whether the US really still is a part of the claimed civilised world.

Disgusting.

On a positive side, the unbelievable low numbers in Japan seem to hold, and for longer already than just one or two incubation cycles of the virus. I red a nice article today somewhere, describing the traditional strict hygienics culture and discipline of the Japanese, all generations, and wearing face masks. Everybody. The CDC's claim that masks are useless and infections will not be stopped by these, is total rubbish and just adds to the fact that I do not give a damn anymore on what the CDC says, they have messed up every go of theirs in this mess that I simply do not grant them any authority any longer. Also, an Italian town reports that by rigorous testing, isolating of all asymptomcic cases and strict hygienics rules (masks), they have brought the pandemic under control, now and have no more new cases since severla days already.

Thats how it is done. Testing, tracking down, isolating every case, strict hygienics rules enforced onto everybody: and keeping that in place as long as it needs, not as short as economists likes. Virusses do not debate and they are not available for negotiations.

So, we now know how to defeat the spreading of the pandemic. We now need to win the war against the new enemy out there, stupid politicians and economists. Ask them how many thousands or tens aor hundreds of thosuands of peope they are willing to kill to save their precious number games and reelections.

Last edited by Skybird; 03-24-20 at 08:55 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote