View Single Post
Old 03-21-20, 05:35 PM   #150
Kapitän
The Old Man

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitän View Post
Now, what I have also done is, to rename some bases in the Campaign_LND file, according to the "Supplement to V16B1 (JSGME)". I have done this, in order to dock there just to refuel (e.g., as a last "Pit Stop" on the outbound journey, before heading for the Atlantic), without loosing my installed torpedoes, e.g., from "Bergen" to "U-Bergen".

I don't know, if the refueling etc., actually works but I was able to load a game save in base that way, with the new names appearing, e.g., "U-Bergen".
Hi All,

Up until now, I haven't been able to figure out, how to install the "New Lorient" in CCoM10. Oh, well ...

However, I did manage to convert Uboat bases in Norway to "Pit Stops", by adding the letters "U-" in front of the base name, in the Campaign-LND file, e.g., from "Bergen" to "U-Bergen",acc. to the "h.sie"-patch.

Now, I can stop there and top-off my fuel on the way to the Atlantic, just as one can at a Uboat supply ship or "Milkcow", only now, without losing my torpedoes load-out from the home base in Germany ...