View Single Post
Old 03-19-20, 11:16 AM   #8960
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
So, do you really think, after the Covid-19 debacle, the tanking of the economy, the failure to deliver on a good many issues of interest within the local levels of the 'swing' states, and more lacking of himself and his rule combined with an electorate now getting weary of Trump's immaturity in leadership, do you really think he's still gonna get those 88,000 votes again this time around? The greater likelihood is there's gonna be a whole lot more than 88,000 voters who are fed up with Trump since 2016...

<O>
Yes, I still think President Trump will win the National election in November 2020, but as I have stated many times before Trump will turn the White House over to VP Mike Pence (why I do not know).

One scenario you have not anticipated will come from Obama/Biden's closet has not yet been fully explored. The dark secrets of the Obama era will come to light right before the election to sway the voters, that will not even dare go out to the polls in person, to vote for not only President Trump, but for the GOP.

As u crank as stated the democrats are making Biden look silly with the open borders, health care for all, gun control including the rumor (right or wrong) that certain guns will be confiscated,
plus a woman for VP which will work for certain voters, but not for all.

Yes vienna you have not looked at the chess board of the National election in the same way as I have.

May the best man win and I don't mean between you and me
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..