View Single Post
Old 03-17-20, 12:51 PM   #1375
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
The biggest problem isn't those who do as told, but the rest around 10 % who either doesn't care or do not have followed what the news program have told them.

It was on the Danish news on news at 12. Where they said X-thousand of Italians had been caught despite they was not allowed to go outside.

Markus
Amen to that. I still see so many antisocial apes behaving like retards on a biological wepaon amok run. Thats why I want that dman curfew coming, better last week than tomorrow. Instead, the govenrment sitll plays pedagocial educasiton games. In Berlin, public fairgrounds are left open, but parents (there are no mothers and fathers anymore, just parents), should explain their kids and talk with them about how important it is that they keep two meters distance tpo the other kids. Well. Tell that a 6 year old. Idiots. The senate, not the kids I mean. Kids are just kids. Kids do what kids are. forgetting the lecture and keep on plying, not caring for anythging. Or they care, that the playing is ruined.

Berlin. Why do I even get hot over it. Berlin is berlin, that explains it all. No other senate or federal govenrment amongst the sixteen states is more incompetent than this one, and it is like this sinc the 80s at least, probably also already earlier.