View Single Post
Old 03-16-20, 04:33 PM   #99
Red October1984
Airplane Nerd

Downloads: 115
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Welcome back just in time for the Apocalypse (just kidding).

I doubt it will come to having to bug out, it's not that kind of apocalypse.

It's certainly not that sort of situation. The chance is extremely low, however, it is never zero.

I've been involved in First Responder/SAR/CERT type stuff for several years so it's kind of a fun exercise to get my stuff together and pack the bags should they ever be needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Damn, how much I wish I had that rifle. My bugout pack contains two NRG-5 packs, however. Lacks fantasy, but keeps your engine running.

Well, if you can get your hands on the forbidden East German MPi-AK-74N kits and mail it to me piece by piece...let me know and you can take my Romanian 74 in a trade lol.

I had to google what the NRG-5's are, and, I gotta say.....If those are anything like the vacuum sealed "emergency ration" blocks that are available in the states....may God have mercy on your soul. You might enjoy eating chalk more. But man, it's certainly got everything you'll need.

Quote:
I assume once things have degenerated to a level where they declared 24/7 curfew for the next 6 months, we will see videos in this thread popping up like mushrooms where lethaly bored people film and photograph their bugout packs and explain them and present the content in detail.
I mean.....if.....you want me to.....

EDIT for Skybird: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...&postcount=377

Last edited by Red October1984; 03-16-20 at 04:47 PM.
Red October1984 is offline   Reply With Quote