Old 03-10-20, 01:02 AM   #8850
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post

Hmm...

Seems to be a sentiment a lot of people (voters) are asking of late, a good many of the members of the GOP:

Republican Mayor Drops Donald Trump for Joe Biden in Key Swing State of Michigan --

https://www.newsweek.com/republican-...chigan-1491355

There are a lot of moderate GOP voters who have had more than enough of the Chump-in Chief and are mulling over making a switch come November...

I've said it before: Trump is his own worst enemy. I have little doubt he will say and/or do something to torpedo his chance at reelection...

The truly sad thing for the GOP is he will probably take down the GOP Senate majority with him and cripple the GOP for the foreseeable future...

BTW, in the CA Primary, I voted for Bloomberg; you know, a real billionaire who has an actual successful track record in business, who in the last year alone has donated to charity a total amount (USD $3.3 Billion) almost as large as Trump's claimed total fortune and who has, overall in his life has donated to charity more than double Trump's claimed total fortune, some USD $9.5 Billion. I know Bloomberg has withdrawn from the race, but, you know, I actually felt good about voting for Bloomberg. I wonder how many of the voters who cast votes for the Idiot-in-Chief in 2016 will feel good about voting for him again, especially without an extremely poor alternative such as was Clinton? Biden may not be the very best candidate, but, in the November election, even he couldn't be the worst candidate...

<O>