View Single Post
Old 03-05-20, 09:14 PM   #757
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

I dont mean to disregard all possibilities. Could this virus be planted by extraterrestrials in a bid to take over the world? Maybe!

Believe it or not I'm just trying to be reasonable. I understand there is also political pressure by Chinese authorities to reduce on paper the number of new infections. In fact their numbers have always been suspect right from the get go. So I dont doubt there may have also been several proclamations of so called miracle cures too. But where I lean too is the possibility medical staff are so overworked, tired and like us here too much focused on COVID-19. Completely missing other health issues which may have arisen from being infected by COVID-19. Like viral encephalitis of the brain.

I still stand by the idea the reason for Italy's current death rate is due to the age of the infected population and maybe even poor or overwhelmed health care services. Not by some unknown mysterious more super powerful strain of cooties that by magic appeared out of nowhere and killed that Chinese guy in just five days of being discharged from hospital. Anyone can track the virus in real time by going to 'Nexstrain'. Speaking of Nexstrain, according to analysts COVID-19 is thought to have been in Seattle since mid-January. Seems it may have gotten around in the U.S. long before it even had a name or border closures.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 03-06-20 at 08:53 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote