Old 03-05-20, 09:23 AM   #534
Fire
Bosun

Downloads: 33
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Excellent! Glad you are going.

The mod working fine the next time through the same area is not surprising. Something seems to be spawning, or generating, in the game that is causing us issues. Since things do not spawn at a 100% rate generally, that can make it much more difficult to track down an issue. Let me ask you a few more questions then: It appears that you were ordered to "proceed immediately" or similar wording, to where the orange star with the flag is, correct? Once you arrived in the general area, you were told to sink ships, and it was up to you as to where to go to do that, correct? This is a screen grab from a different journey to this area, correct? Do you recall what ship that was you sank there in the East China Sea? Is that what completed the mission you have pictured in your picture link? The red square in the Pacific, signifying a radio report of either a ship or group, did the message allude to what that was? Lastly, what is you assignment down west of the Ryukyu chain in the East China Sea?

@ Torpedo: How close to this area where he drew the box were you when you lost your gauges? Or were you closer to Bungo or Kii Suido?...

Thanks guys for anymore details you can supply.

Your first two questions: Yes, first was the flag-marker and then the "free hunt" order.
The picture is from my second attemp of the mission. In my corrupt save there was no radio contact either.
The ship I sunk there in my first attempt was a freighter, I think it was a "mordern composite" or similiar, but not 100% sure.

Here are two more screeshots of my second run trough the mission. I got a lot of orders in the East and South Chinese Sea

Fire is offline   Reply With Quote