Old 03-01-20, 05:17 AM   #514
Torpedo
Torpedoman

Downloads: 1067
Uploads: 0

Default gauges do not work

Hi propbeanie!
You wrote:
"The most consistent way to induce the gauges to quit is to have an AI Submarine that shares the same parts as your submarine, comes within the" spawning range "of your submarine, which is somewhere between 24 and 32 km, depending upon whose data you believe concerning the "spawning range". This occurs from having the parts of the submarines "conflict" with each other. In FotRSU, we are reasonably certain we have eliminated this type of issue, by having separate parts and 3D models of the submarines and their parts for all of the AI ​​submarines. "
Ok, so with Porpoise if I meet a Japanese submarine between 24 and 32 km in FotRSU the problem of blocked gauges is solved. But with the Porpoise I met a C3 submarine that blocked my gauges as I showed with the screenshot and with the data you requested from me.
What is the solution? Choose a submarine other than Porpoise?
Did this problem only happen to me or to other captains and how did they solve it? It seems that, returning to the base, everything is fixed.
Anyway I start with a new career with a different submarine and with FalloftheRisingSun_UltimateEdition_v1.004.a_EN and I hope well !!!
Sorry if I repeat myself but I would like to solve this problem.
Torpedo
Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote