View Single Post
Old 02-19-20, 10:20 AM   #466
Traveller
Captain

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
If you are fully aware that medical professionals are legally required and allowed to report infections. why in blue blazes would you post what someones sister's, brother's, cousin's, uncle said about States not reporting cases because that information is protected by HIPPA?

who are these people which are abusing their powers?
Oh, dear God. Are you really that ignorant? Government emergency powers can override practically any other law if they feel its in the best interest of public safety, such as secretly attempting to prevent panic during a pandemic by hiding new infections. Ever heard of martial law, where many laws are void and citizens can be stripped of their freedoms and rights?

You just don't give up, do you? You are nothing but a troll who is trying to start arguments as far as I'm concerned. You are worth neither my time nor effort, and I don't feel the desire nor need to prove anything to you because I honestly don't care what you think or believe.

A long time ago I promised myself I would no longer allow myself to be drawn into arguments with internet trolls. Have fun arguing with others, because I'm done wasting my time posting here.

Last edited by Traveller; 02-19-20 at 11:11 AM.
Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote