View Single Post
Old 01-30-20, 02:42 PM   #8451
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
And who says that this claim is true? Says the accused (his accomplices). who wants the book prohibited because it is to his personal disadvantage.

I say again, Bolton is in business long enough to know what top secret and classified material is. At least one would expect that. He would not intentionally make himself vulnerable by releasing classified material.
Book sales will be up for Bolton who dislikes Trump for sending him packing. There is no doubt Bolton was looking to score a retirement with writing a book about the "Trump Years". This impeachment hearing landed in his lap as a great launch pad for sales to skyrocket. See it for what it is. Furthermore, Schiff years ago said Bolton was less than stellar with, well, anything. But today Bolton is a star witness with book in hand. As Trump tweeted...GAME OVER.

This crap and conspiracy has gone on so long I have forgotten what the "articles of impeachment" are. J-walking or something? Such a damn waste of time and money.

Has anyone seen the Russians and collusion? I visited Trump Tower in NY. I did not see Russians there either.

At the end of the day...HILLARY was supposed to win. None of the Hunter Biden under investigation(dad saved is butt and make millions as well), Russian collusion with the DNC and Obama's hand in the 2016 election was NOT to come out in the sunlight. But here we are on the cusp of some very interesting happenings with the Bidens and the Ukraine.

Last edited by AVGWarhawk; 01-30-20 at 03:15 PM.