View Single Post
Old 01-23-20, 08:38 AM   #13
foo_jam2002
Sailor man

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Thanks again mate. I managed to make it work in my third attempt, i followed the steps in the video but i failed 2 times.

I had an angle of 10 degrees, i turned the scope to 0, then to 10, waiting for the cargo to appear there. When it entered the 10 degrees mark i fired but by the time the torpedoe got to the ship, it had moved, so i missed miserably.

Then, i did exactly the same except that when the cargo entered the 10 degrees mark, i turned the periscope to 0 and fired. That shot was a success. I had to experiment because i was rusty but i am starting to get the hang of it.

When i used my own manual system, passing all the necessary info in the TDC, i succeeded so i have 2 ways of manual targeting that i can use and i am confident about my progress in the game.

I know you tried to explain and it's not your fault but i still can't understand how in the above video he fires at 344 degrees but the torpedo is following a line from 0 degrees. If you change the direction of the periscope as you stated, the torpedoe follows that direction. But, oh well, it's ok.
foo_jam2002 is offline   Reply With Quote