View Single Post
Old 01-12-20, 06:28 AM   #4045
NicoBdM
Swabbie

Downloads: 39
Uploads: 0

BdM reporting...

Tried again and again to apply H.Sie but I can't figure it out. I guess the sh3.exe from Uplay is not compatible (I saw in the readme file from H.Sie multiple versions of the original .exe - SF, noSF, EMEA, etc - but none related to the one from Uplay.
Actually, I dived into H.Sie to use the ARB WideGui... GWX seems to work properly. ARB too except the map : cut in half, completely off.
I searched a little on the forum but didn't find anything about Uplay and hardcode fixes... Damn.

EDIT : I better looked into the game folder and noticed there were 2 .exe files : sh3.exe and sh3_g.exe. When I checked the properties of the files, I noticed that sh3.exe had no info at all. Meanwhile, sh3_g.exe had version info and all the good properties... Tried with this one, and, hooray, it worked, I mean tycho fix worked for ARB WideGui, and guess what, the mod works !!! The map is Ok, the game looks fantastic. But, H.Sie fix didn't work...
Geez, this one was tricky... I'll light flares if the next mods make me sweat like this one...
@propbeanie : forget the MP I sent you, don't bother Thanks again for the help and moral support lol

Last edited by NicoBdM; 01-12-20 at 09:36 AM.
NicoBdM is offline   Reply With Quote